Sharing Some Of My Arts! First post!

Hi everyone, lately I've been working on some pinup-style drawings for sale at auctions on e-bay. I took some photos of the originals, fine tuned the brightness and contrast, and now I will make it available for all who want to download as image files and use for study of coloring. If you are going to post on some social network, please do not forget to put my name on the credits. Thanks! Hug!

P.S. : to save the images =  right click > open in new tab > right click > save image as

Edit:
Here is the link to the auction on e-bay!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lara-Croft-Original-comic-art-by-Fabio-Simao-/282326690570

Lara Croft - pencil - by Fábio Simão

Lady Death - lineart - by Fábio Simão



Witchblade - lineart - by Fábio Simão


If you like my style, please follw me on the internet:



Comments

Popular Posts